March 9, 2014

Getting Back to the Swing of Things

So...  Obviously I haven't written for a while...  A long while.  And that's because I when I stopped and looked at the time that had passed, it seemed too long to start back up again.  Well, I've changed my mind and now is better than never I suppose.

Quick update on EVERYONE: Chris is in school and working full time as well.  He's getting fabulous grades so we're super excited and hope he can get a full ride scholarship so he can quick work (scary!!) and attend full time.  I'm doing pretty well.  I'll admit, I don't have the best time being pregnant and would rather not be.  But, considering how sick I was and how sick I am now, I'm in a much better situation.  L is growing like a weed and soaking everything in.  She's super smart and a really good helper too.  That's it in a nutshell, quick and slick.

Another reason I'm starting to blog again is that I like Pinterest.  But, there are some areas where we don't get along.  Like when someone posts something from a magazine and you have to subscribe in order to read it.  I HATE that...  OR, when an image of something goes nowhere.  REALLY?!...  OR, when I want to pin something but it makes you select a picture and none of the pictures are remotely relevant to the topic or thing I wanted to pin.  ARRR...  This was what has brought me back to blogging, for better or worse.  End of soapbox.

Again, that's it in a nutshell!  Cheerio!

SO, HERE WE GO!!!  :)

No comments: