We had a great Christmas with the family this year. We stopped into Chris' dad's and wished him a Merry Christmas before going up to my parent's house in Tremonton. We spent the rest of the day up there with Park and Jamie, Log, Han, Grandma and Grandpa Call, and mom and dad. All day it was food, games [one full game of phase 10... longest game ever :) good times], and presents.
It's always good to reflect on the true meaning of Christmas though, not just food, games, and family. Well, family is a big part of it I think. After all, when all is said and done, Christ's life is the reason we get the opportunity to be with our families forever. True? True... My favorite part of most and any holiday is coming home and being able to snuggle with Chris and soon, our new little one. Families rock. And I'm truly grateful for Christ's life and example for us and our families.
So, not that this is a New Years resolution or anything, but I'm going to try and write on this new blog more than once a month... I've not been very good at that (considering my last blog was back in October I think...) :) Maybe when I have my kid, I'll have more time? Only those who are parents would be able to fill me in on that one I think.
1 comment:
I'm glad you had a fun Christmas and I'm so excited for you to have your baby! About the "more time to blog after you have your kid" statement ... I found that I didn't necessarily have more time to blog, just more to blog about. I wanted to tell everyone everything about our wonderful, amazing little girl :) Plus she's cute so we took pictures more often. Anyways, good luck with blogging and having your baby! Being a mom is truly the best :)
Post a Comment