What's in a name? That which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet;
We, I, need help!!! I'm positive that we're absolutely going to love our new addition, but we're still not sure what to call her... We've been able to whittle down the name list to 2-3 names, but can't quite decide on one. So far, it's:
- Klara,
- AnnaBelle,
- Penny...
Can anyone think of any others?!? We're wanting old and/or less common names. I think we might be moving towards Klara, but I'm not sure.
Any suggestions/opinions?
5 comments:
I think they are all adorable names! I am with you on deciding!! It is one of the hardest things for us! We can never decide on a name...I have to see the baby first also before I can decide:) You will know which one is right for your little princess!
They all sound great to me. I think Penny is way cute :) My friend just had a Charlotte, that's old/less common. we had a hard time picking a name for our little girl. We knew we were going to wait until we saw her first, and when we did, we just knew her name! I was so worried, but it all worked out just fine :)
What to name the little one is always the question... I think I like the sound of Klara Jones! Cute cute. Whatever you two choose will fit her perfectly.
:) I think we'll see how Klara grows on me... Thanks all!
I like Penny! Klara is really cute too. Not digging the Annabelle so much, but it'll all depend on what you guys think when you see her!
This reminded me of a conversation we had years ago when you told me you wanted to name a girl Eddy haha. :) Crazy to believe you're actually going to be a mommy soon! Seems like just a couple years ago we were in third grade..
Post a Comment