Other goings on that we've been up to:
- Our jeep had a part break with the turn signal, so our steering wheel is all pulled apart. We're lucky that we were able to order the part (have our parents on standby with a soldering gun if it's not the right part.) Chris' parents were awesome enough to let us borrow their car until we can get the part in and the jeep back up to snuff. :) Chris was playing with the horn when taking the steering wheel apart - I might see if we can get a different horn sound. If you hear honking, it might be us!
- Chris has been awesome with helping me get all organized. He's almost done building my shelves in my storage room so we can move everything all around. Remember that game with the 4x4 squares that you move around until it makes a picture? (They sometimes came in cereal boxes sometimes) It's feeling a little like that. Moving one thing to move another and move the original thing again.
- We got to go mini golfing with Parker and Jamie! That was oober fun!! :) We learned via the black lights that our dryer might need to be fired. Hahaha, we had a tun of lint spots! (I did at least..)
- I finally got to go to Relief Society! Usually I can't because I have scouts or something else with Primary. But this was super fun to talk to adults and just have fun making cards. I'm not a big scrapbooker, but this was pretty simple and you can do a lot really quick.
No comments:
Post a Comment