Well, I haven't posted yet because I've been searching for my camera... and can't seem to find it... So, no pics yet (sorry Heidi). So what's been happening?
Chris was able to get the 4th off and we enjoyed going to the Riverdale parade. I think it will be more enjoyable when Chris get's to sit down by the curb and get candy with Leola, hahaha. We did a quick walk through the park afterward but didn't have any cash so we didn't stay long. (We may have stayed longer if Leola was older because the splash pad was going.) Then, we just enjoyed the day off. Later we went to Grandma Call's for dinner but didn't stay long to that because Leola was so fussy. I'm thinking she got overstimulated and just wanted to sleep. She zonked out as soon as we were home and I didn't want to wake her so Chris and I enjoyed a movie rather than the fireworks.
Caleb came over the Saturday before the 4th and we lit of our own fireworks (starting at 11pm - our neighbor wasn't too happy...) There's a funny video I'll post of the fireworks if ever I find our camera. I'll just mention that it had to do with Chris and Caleb jumping over the fireworks. :) That will remind me to find it!
Congrats to Caleb and Lara for tying the knot! We drove up to Boise to witness them being sealed. It was absolutely an awesome experience and the temple pres gave some most fabulous advice. It ended up being like a 5 hr drive up and back so we had to leave my parent's house at 4am to make it up in time for everything. It was nice to spend the time with Chris, even if it did throw his work schedule off.
What else?... I really should post as soon as these things happen...
Grandma Call had knee surgery and is doing fabulous. She's up and walking and can walk without her walker. Apparently, she was born without a groove for her knee cap to slide in/on so it's been bone on bone for quite some time. Glad you're getting better grandma!!
Chris has been working so much lately that this holiday weekend, we just relaxed and didn't do any projects. We went on a real date to the movies (Harry Potter part 2) and had an enjoyable time. Didn't really care for the ending of the movie all that much though...
Anywho, that's how our July has gone! I'll keep searching for our camera... And promise to post more next month!!!
1 comment:
I always lose my camera too. But then I find it and take more pictures and then the battery dies, so then I have to find the charger....anyway, I can relate.
Funny how different holidays are with a baby huh? Some are way more fun like Christmas and others are harder to do like fireworks on the 4th.
Glad that everything is going good for you guys! Keep these posts coming. :)
Post a Comment